And it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! We just love this time of year, the holiday season puts us in such a merry and bright mood (insert cheesy smiley face emoji). It's also the time of year where we rack our brains trying to get that perfect Christmas gift for the special man in our lives. Parents and kids are easy for the most part but what do you get for your bearded bae? Don't bore this year's tree by putting the same old go to tie, cologne, or sweater under them. Put your man on to some new things! Raise the bar and change the game when it comes men's gifts. How do you do that, what do you do, what do you get?
Black Men With Beards did a bit of the leg work for you and have put together a luxury gift guide: 7 Amazing Gifts For An Amazing Man.
1. Nothing is sexier than a man who can cook! And if cooking isn't really his thing but you've been trying to get him in the kitchen more, help him out a bit by inspiring his pallet with a new cook book. Chef Kenneth Temple released a cookbook just in time for the holidays, Southern Creole - Recipes from My New Orleans Kitchen. There's so many delicious and easy to follow recipes in this book, no reason to ask what's for dinner in 2018. Cooking a meal together is also some sexy shit; spice of your life in more ways than one this holiday season!
2. If you care about that man and love his beard, get him a beard kit so he know it's real. All jokes aside, we have always expressed the importance of proper beard care and maintenance. This is the perfect gift for the bearded man who is too manly to up his product game. Nature Boy's Deluxe Beard Kit is packaged beautifully and comes with all the essentials to maintain a healthy flourishing beard.
3. You can never go wrong with a nice timepiece as a Christmas gift. And it's always special when you can put him on to a new brand. There's nothing more classic than a chocolate leather band and big silver face. We particularly love this piece from Talley & Twine, its distinctive minimalist face trimmed in gold featuring the number seven (the number of divinity btw), makes it a great everyday wear piece.
4. Whether he's a tech man or not this gift here is exciting, especially if he's a Google-gadget-smartphone kinda guy. Making life easier the Google Home Mini is a must have gadget this holiday season. Completely control your house with voice activated AI functionality of Google Assistance. Ask almost any question and get it answered with the access to Google's massive wealth of knowledge, stream audio, video or images from your smart device, answer and end calls, even order a pizza from the bathroom (ok too comfortable maybe, but you get the point.) This is a cool fun tech gift indeed.
5. Gym bags are not for traveling. I repeat gym bags are not for traveling. Whether it's overnight or for the weekend, throwing your belongings in a sweaty gym bag days are long gone when there's some amazing manly duffle and traveling bags out there. We can't take our eyes off the Overnight Satchel in this muted green color from the design duo Want Les Essentials. This gift packs a pretty nice price tag so fellas if she gets you this, next trip is on you!
6. There comes a time when as a grown man you put away the sneakers and throw on the hard soles. You don't go cheap on what you eat or what you put on your feet, especially when it comes to dress shoes. The Jon, equestrian inspired chocolate leather boots from Armando Cabral is sleek and classic. The design and quality screams distinguished gentleman.
7. Beaded bracelets stacked with style are still all the rage when it comes to subtlety accessorizing a man. The sleek unique boldness of this Ryan G. holiday collection stack screams black, power, and king!
Did we mention most of these brands are BOBs, and you know we love that! 'Tis the season for patronizing black owned businesses.