Because men have larger pores and those gracious sebaceous glands, their face can be the ideal playing field for oil build up. This can either help or hinder your beard from full flourishment (yes we made that up.) It’s one of the driving factors we kept in mind when we begin to craft our luxury beard and skincare line ICNC 38.
In addition to the ICNC 38 3-in-1 Elixir hydrating and moisturizing both your skin and beard, it can also be used to cleanse your face. Let's think about your normal routine. You wash your face and beard with said wash, following up with a moisturizer or something for shine. Our elixir helps to achieve the same results (if not better) with the use of one product minimally.
See, unlike the use of soap and water which can dry the skin and hair out, our 3-in-1 Elixir naturally hydrates, cleanses and moisturizes - eliminating the necessary need to use any additional product. Your beard is only as good as the skin it grows from, and we take great pride in knowing we've developed a product that provides you the luxury of taking care of both.
How to oil cleanse using ICNC 38 3-in-1 Elixir
- Wet a towel with hot water and wipe down your face and beard.
- Pump 2 to 3 drops in the palm of your hand and rub together to warm the oil
- Smooth the oil all over your face and beard, massaging into the skin deeply (use firm circular motions). Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Wet the towel again with hot water, ring dry and place the hot towel on your face
- Let the towel sit on your face until it cools, then wipe (do not rub) oil off our face.
- Repeat steps 4-6 two times, or until your face is completely wiped clean of oil.
Depending on your skin type, you can oil cleanse 3 to 4 times a week, or every other day. Oil cleansing is considered a deep cleansing method, so daily use is not recommended for those who have oily skin. Give your skin a few days to adjust to being clean and clear of blockage. You may experience new oil coming from you skin, that's a good sign so don't be alarmed if this happens. Your skin should balance out within a few days.
Purchase a bottle of ICNC 38 3-in-1 Elixir today and give it a try!